Sunday, April 4, 2021

Doctor Death's Claw Says Hi

 


From: Doctor Ryamn
Subject: Doctor Death's Claw Says Hi

Remember that time you shot your way into a Death's Claw pirate camp and met the local medic? Remember how he convinced you not to subject his patients to a horrible rakghoul-y death by stealing his vaccine supply?

That was me. How's things with you?

I wasn't always with the Death's Claw, you know. I won't give you a whole sob story, but I'm here now because these guys took me in. They're my brothers. Brothers who are jerks, true... but jerks deserve a chance, too.

Anyway, I owe you one. There's talk of pulling out of Taris, and I hope it happens. You ever find yourself in the wrong place and need to get patched up, let me know. 

Trooper Messages List

No comments:

Post a Comment