Saturday, July 6, 2019

Lord Altaca Message


(Bounty Hunter class story)

Mother advised me against this, but my vision has mostly returned and I wanted to give my own thanks.

I shudder to think of what my life would have been like stuck on Dromund Kaas. I may have escaped the work camp, but I was still a slave to my--to Lady Dak-Ah. I know she's an Imperial, but she was so different back when our paths first crossed. She gave me a reason to respect the Imperials. Now all I can see is the sneering hag she turned into. I still can't believe that witch tried to kill me.

Home isn't how I remembered it, but Alderaan at war is still better than Dromund Kaas at the best of times. I wouldn't wish that dismal place upon anyone. Hopefully you've moved on to greener pastures.

No comments:

Post a Comment