Saturday, January 30, 2021

Thanks from a Humble Servant

 



From: Gelmid Lorman

-----------------------

Gracious Commander of the Alliance,


Thank you for sparing my life, a truly noble act of kindness befitting your station.


Empress Acina has decided to keep me close for now, though I hardly believe tasting her food for poison or shining her armor are chores worthy of my status. Nor do I understand why I must groom her pet Tuk'ata--surely the royal kennel master would be more suited to the task! But I digress.


I wish to offer you my undying support. If ever you require an able servant--I need not remind you of my swift rise to Imperial Minister--please call upon me. 


Ever in your service,


Assistant to the Sith Empress & former Imperial Minister 

Gelmid Lorman

No comments:

Post a Comment