Friday, January 29, 2021

Former Chancellor Saresh

 



From: Supreme Chancellor Madon

-------------------------

Greetings, Commander. 


On behalf of the Republic, I wish to apologize for the deplorable actions of former Chancellor Saresh. I assure you that she does not represent the views of the current Senate or myself. We strongly condemn everything she has done.


Though many of your people defected from our ranks, the Republic respects the sovereignty of your Alliance. You have my word that we will make no efforts to undermine or subvert your authority, and I expect you will extend us the same courtesy.


Finally, if you fear I am writing to petition leniency on Saresh's behalf, you need not worry. The former chancellor was not well-liked among the Republic's upper echelons. I hope you treat her with dignity and respect, but I wouldn't blame you in the slightest if you insist on denying her solid food or locking her away in solitary confinement.


Jebevel Madon

Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment