Friday, December 20, 2019

Doc Messages

Doc Messages - Jedi Knight Class Story



Just wanted you to know I deliberately left that piece of chasuka greens stuck in my teeth the other day. I realized when I was in the refresher later that I never told you about my stint practicing orthodontia on Rodia. Turns out one of the best ways to strengthen your teeth is by leaving a little bit of food in there. It stretches the gums and gives the teeth room to build enamel. Never forget Doc's taking care of himself.

Love,
Me

P.S. It only works for men, by the way. You should never try it.




I know a guy on Nar Shaddaa who refits used space station escape pods into tugboats used for extra crew quarters on regular starships. They're detachable compartments, like hoverbike sidecars. I was thinking we should buy a couple and stick them to our hull. Don't you think Kira and the others would be a lot more comfortable not intruding on our love nest? Also, Rusk has this bad habit of sleepwalking. I caught him cleaning his blasters in the middle of the night with his eyes closed. That can't be healthy.

Think about it.

Love,
Me





I was just thinking how most of our time together involves combat zones and people shooting at us. I'm not saying that isn't fun, but Doc's a man who likes variety. I know some great restaurants on Ralltiir and Nar Shaddaa we could visit. There's also a great day spa on Ord Mantell, assuming it didn't get blown up during the Separatist War. I'm sure the Jedi Order can afford to give you a day off. It's not like they pay you.

Consider yourself reserved, beautiful.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment