Thursday, December 13, 2018

Jedi Under Siege Messages

Lana Beniko message (Jedi Under Siege)

Vette message (Jedi Under Siege)
From: Vette
Subject: Nothing to worry about

Hey, I'm sure you know I've got a lot of history with the Empire, but that's just what it is now - history. There are some people there I care about, but I'm no loyalist. 

The Alliance is my home now, end of story. Whatever comes next, I've got your back, just like you had mine.

Theron Shan (Jedi Under Siege)
From: Theron Shan
Subject: Checking In

Heard you had an eventful mission! Sorry to have missed out on the fun, but it doesn't sound like you needed any help.

Crazy that you ran into Gnost-Dural, he's an old friend. We took down Darth Karrid together--I'll tell you all about it when I'm back. Trust me, it's a story I tell way better than he does.

See you back on Odessen soon,
Theron

General A. D. Daeruun (Jedi Under Siege)
Commander:

Having found a few spare moments, I would very much like to express again my heartfelt appreciation for your heroic actions on Ossus. It could have been a true disaster for the Republic, but thanks to your perseverance and skill, the Jedi live to fight another day.

With my fervent recommendation, the members of Republic Strategic Command have unanimously agreed to include you in our strategic planning for all major campaigns moving forward. The war is only just begun, but I already feel that a crucial victory has been won.

Someday, when we finally defeat the Sith once and for all, it will be with heroes like you leading the way.

Your Steadfast Ally,
Ardinondu Dipolus Daeruun

Tau Idair (Jedi Under Siege)

I'm getting back into the old grind of life aboard a warship. Hot-swapping bunks and chowing on three Republic standard-issue rations a day, living the dream, you know? Probably doesn't sound like I'm thanking you, but I am; not sure any of us would have made it off Ossus without your help. 

Everyone on the crew seems surprised when they find out I know you. I guess you saved the entire galaxy while we were busy getting Zaryos's muja fruit to grow, so that's two I owe you.

Hey, how well do you know Daeruun, by the way? He asked if he could paint me the other day. Weird, right?

Anyway, long random message, the only kind I know how to write. Keep in touch.
-T

Jonas Balkar (Jedi Under Siege)
You couldn't have done a better job on Ossus. Gnost-Dural and the other Jedi will be a huge help as the war heats up - I don't even want to think about how badly that would've gone without you.

I don't have any specific ops for you at the moment, but feel free to pitch in anywhere you see Republic forces in need. The more our people see you out there fighting on our side, the better morale is going to be.

With your help, I think we just might win this thing.

Kaliyo (Jedi Under Siege)

just because I used to hang out with an Imperial spy doesn't mean I am one, all right? like she's one to talk.

i'm not too bored yet, so you've got nothing to worry about from me.

Xalek (Jedi Under Siege)

Raina Temple (Jedi Under Siege)

To All Alliance Command Staff:

Given my role as a liaison with the Chiss Ascendancy, I would prefer to have my name left out of any staffing or roster information shared with our allies in the Galactic Republic.

Your discretion in this matter is much appreciated.

Respectfully,
Raina Temple

Talos Drellik (Jedi Under Siege)




✉️ Messages List ✉️

No comments:

Post a Comment